Dancing body is not only physical. Body is also created by embodied imagination and relationships which she/he enters. Fiction in various ways allows me to ask questions about the limits of the body, allows also to reach out to existing stories and build new ones – embodied stories anatomically fictitious and anatomically true. Music, spatial object and light are successive layers of choreography, diverse environments extracting own fictions.
- Concept&choreography&dance → Maria Zimpel
- Music → Bryan Eubanks
- Voice → Catherine Lamb
- Space&costume design → We design for physical culture
- Light design &realisation → Paweł Winiarski
- Production → Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art
- Co-production → Maria Zimpel
Work was created in frame of AiR Artist in Residency ‘Feedback: giving and assuming form’ supported by Music and Dance Institut Warsaw.
- → 23. (Premiere) 24.05.2018 Ujazdowski Castle Contemporary Art Centre / Warsaw
- → 18.06.2018 / ‘Malta’ Festival Old Browary New Dance / Słodownia +3 / Poznan
- → 09.05.2019 Festiwal KALEJDOSKOP / Akademia Teatralna im. Zelwerowicza / Białystok